Detective Conan is a Japanese mystery manga series It has the anime version aired on Yomiuri TV. Since it’s very popular among Japanese people, The TV broadcaster and so on release its anime movie every year together and the title of this year is “Detective Conan: Sunflowers of Inferno”. The theme is Sunflower drawings of Vincent van Gogh.
- I couldn’t find which is the special guest star’s voice till the last part.
- I wondered how prestigeous Teitan High School is. Sonoko tells the press release in NY or so. So she might speak English very well.
- Since I always see Kaiun Nandemo Kanteidan(A Japanese TV show like Antiques Roadshow), van Gogh’s drawing is too expensive. Jirokichi paid 300 million USD for one. But it’s very rare that Kanteidan estimates more than 10 million yen.(About 84,000 USD) So the order of the drawing’s price is 10^3 times expensive to Kanteidan’s very rare antiques.
- It has a scene that Kid the Phantom Thief or so blasted the airplane. If it isn’t a terrorism, it’s a major crime like terrorism. It reminds me of that.
- I feel it funny that the special art museum for those van Gogh drawings is settled in a limestone cavern. I feel it very possible that such a cavern is protected by environmental law.
- The criminal of the DC movie may be usual characters among passionate researchers… It is said that scholars are often strongly opinionated.
I felt those.
2 thoughts on “I watched Detective Conan: Sunflowers of Inferno on 20 Apr. 2015”
Like a cockroach you run from the light of truth…Yama Yanagi Ryu…i must have pushed some serious buttons w/you clowns.
Like a cockroach you run from the light of truth…Yama Yanagi Ryu…pushed ur button LOL!